News & Events
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
FRESH AND RETURNING STUDENTS ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Once you are given admission and paid your acceptance fee, you can then proceed to Register Online. E-payment and Online Registration facilities of Igbajo Polytechnic are accessible anywhere around the world. All these can be done using you Smartphones, Tablets and any Internet enabled device from the comfort of your home.
Follow these necessary steps and you will be done in less than five(5) minutes.
1. Log on to the Polytechnic Website on www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng
2. Click on Student Portal.
3. Login by selecting your programme, enter your Registration No in the Matric No & Password text boxes (ND Regular Students) while Daily Part Time & HND Students are to enter their Form No in the Matric No and Password text boxes. Then click Proceed.
4. After successfully login, accurately fill your bio-data form as presented to you on your dashboard & Click on Update button when you are done.
5. To make payment, Click On Pay School Fees link on the menu
6. Specify what you are paying for and the amount and click Proceed
7. To complete your payment using any bank ATM Card, Click On Pay Online With Your ATM Now.
8. You will then be presented with the payment screen where you can use any Bank Valid ATM Card To make Payment.
9. If your payment has successfully gone through, print your e-receipt and go to the bursary to collect the school original receipt.
DOWNLOADING OF REGISTRATION MATERIALS
For New Students, click on Registration Materials on the Menu, and then download Oath of Conduct, Pre-Registration Clearance Form & Medical Examination Form. Fill the downloaded forms appropriately, and get them duly signed and stamped.
ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
To register for courses Per Semester basis, after payment for school fees, go to the Bursary Department so that you can be activated for that Semester Course registration.
1. Login to your portal as described earlier
2. Click on Course Registration Menu
3. Select the Semester you are registering for and click proceed.
4. Tick all Courses you wish to register.
5. For New Students: Submit, print and present to your Head Of Department for approval.
For Returning Students: Print and present to your Course Advisor for approval.
CHECKING OF RESULTS
1. Click On Check Result on the portal Menu.
2. Click on the link for a particular semester result you want to check.
SECURING YOUR PORTAL FROM UNAUTHORISED ACCESS
CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
April 20th, 2019
April 20th, 2019
March 15th, 2019
March 5th, 2019
November 19th, 2018